Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finished Character + Designs

I finished this model weeks ago, but I'm doing a massive art dump today, so thought I would show the final and the thumbnail designs/ turn around sheet. The character is part of a collab project I will reveal later when some more progress is made. It's pretty exciting because this was my first real collab project and I learned a lot about storytelling, design, 3D, taking on leadership/ mentoring role and a bunch of other stuff. It didn't go as smoothly as it could have since school is intense, but I'm proud what we created so far and I'm excited to work on some new stuff in the summer.

I did the initial designs shown here, but my friend made the final design which I drew as an ortho and modeled 100% in maya by myself with texturing handpainted in Zbrush/Photoshop.





No comments:

Post a Comment