Sunday, April 12, 2015

Project Rain Final Project Finished

Finishing up college! Happy to achieve my goal of not only producing a 1 minute film, but turning it into a playable game. This was an ambitious project to go solo but it provided me with valuable experiences.

Like I mentioned in the previous post, check out projectraindev.blogspot.ca to view more about this project.

Since I'm graduating with an animation degree I'm pretty much done with institutional schools and ready for work as a 3D environment artist/modeler. Video game projects are my primary focus, however I am open to opportunities in animation, VFX, arch-viz or other interesting industries using 3D technology in innovative ways. Here's my portfolio website: http://dariksmith.com/

And here's some screenshots along with my student film/gameplay recording. Produced in Unreal Engine 4




No comments:

Post a Comment